The PCS25 is a pneumatically-operated central station that offers more convenience and less downtime than its electrically-driven counterparts. Central stations that use electrically-driven piston pumps usually have to be disassembled if the pump fails. This can lead to significant delays or downtime. The PCS25 features a reliable, yet relatively expensive pneumatic pump that is located to the side of the reservoir (not underneath) that can be changed out in a couple minutes.
The PCS25 comes in many configurations. The standard unit features:
- 250lb Reservoir
- Mechanical Auto-Fill Shut-Off
- Programmable Touch Screen Controller (in easy to read English)
- Electric or Hydraulic Reversing Valve
- High Pressure In-Line Strainer
- F-R-L assembly with Solenoid Shut-Off and Pump Speed Controller